Teeth Whitening in Nambour
When people are asked about what makes up an ideal smile, the most common response would be bright, pearly white teeth.
This is the main reason why a lot of people today are looking to make sure that their precious teeth are as white and bright as they should be.
As a result, Teeth Whitening has emerged as a very popular cosmetic dental treatment today.
Reasons That Lead To Tooth Discolouration
Your teeth are naturally white and radiant. Then again, as a consequence of being exposed to certain factors and phenomena, they get damaged and eventually, discoloured. Tooth discolouration and staining drastically decrease the beauty of your smile. To prevent this, you should be more aware about these common reasons why your teeth lose their natural radiance.
- Natural process of ageing
- Foods and beverages with strong colours
- Foods and drinks with high levels of acidity
- Damage on teeth and gums due to trauma
- Fluorosis caused by excessive fluoride intake
- Certain drugs and medications
- Smoking, other tobacco products, and alcoholic drinks
Advantages Of Keeping Your Smile Bright And Radiant
Having that radiant smile can provide you with a lot of benefits, even going beyond just enhancing your aesthetic quality. It can bring about a significant positive impact in different aspects of your life, allowing you to enjoy more out of each and every day. Here are the other benefits that you can experience by having a much brighter and more beautiful smile.
- Improve your self-worth and self-confidence
- Change the way people perceive you as an individual
- Make strong and lasting positive impression instantly and easily
- Gain a more positive mood and happier disposition
- Increase your capacity to communicate with others
- Have more reasons to smile about
- Heightened responsibility when it comes to dental and oral health
How To Brighten Up Your Precious Smile
In-Office Teeth Whitening
This teeth whitening procedure is done here at our dental clinic. Using a peroxide-based teeth whitening gel that works upon contact with your teeth, your smile can be whitened to up to 8 shades in just a minimal amount of your time. You can even do this during your lunch break. The procedure is that quick and desirable results are obtained in an instant.
Take Home Teeth Whitening
Another way to get brighter teeth is by doing the procedure at home using our take-home teeth whitening kit. Although not as potent as the in-office procedure, our take-home kit can give you results in a week or two. This teeth whitening method makes use of custom trays that hold the whitening gel as it works on your teeth. To make sure of the safety and effectiveness of this teeth whitening procedure, your teeth whitening dentist in Nambour will provide you with specific instructions and sufficient guidance in using the product.
Your Trusted Teeth Whitening Dentist in Sunshine Coast
To learn more about how you can protect your precious teeth from staining and discolouration, consult your dental care partners here at Smiles Nambour. Your trusted teeth whitening dentist in Nambour is committed to helping you achieve the perfect smile that you have always thought of having.
Call (07) 5441 4438 or visit us at 4/104 Currie St in Nambour.