Looking for affordable dental saving plans for your family?
In office savings plan in Smiles Nambour may be the solution!
Smiles Nambour is your Sunshine Coast dentist practicing in the Nambour area. Our team is dedicated in making quality dental care accessible through our savings plan.
Smiles Nambour savings plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
With your dental savings plan there are:
- No yearly maximums.
- No deductibles.
- No claim forms.
- No pre-authorization requirements.
- No pre-existing condition limitations.
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
You can choose from the following premium plans:
- Single $365
- Dual* $693
- Family (3) $997
- Family (4) $1296
* Parent/Child or spouse only.
* Each additional child $199.
Our in-office savings plan grants eligible members with the following:
- 2 annual dental check ups per year
- 2 professional cleanings per year
- 2 X-rays per year
- 1 Fluoride treatment
- 1 Oral Hygiene instructions per year
Members can also take advantage of the following additional discounts:
- 100% off Additional X-rays
- 15% off Crowns and Bridges
- 15% off Dental Fillings
- 15% off Fissure Sealants
- 10% off Additional professional cleanings
- 10% off Additionaldental check ups
- 10% off Periodontics
- 15% off Endodontics
- 15% off Teeth Whitening
If a member did not utilise the included preventative services within the year of membership, these will not be refunded or carried over the following year.
Members are able to use our in-office savings plan through DentiCare.
The monthly payment made through the independent provider DentiCare will incur an additional 10% fee.
DentiCare has their own terms, conditions and eligibility requirements independent of Smiles Nambour and this agreement.
Terms & Conditions
Our mission at Smiles Nambour is maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile.
By joining our in-office savings plan you will be taking part in preventative care for your future dental health.
- Acknowledging you have read and understood theses T & C’s.
- You agree and understand that you are entering a binding agreement with Smiles Nambour.
- Smiles Nambour in-office savings plan is not an insurance agreement. It is a payment arrangement provided by Comfort Dental.
- Smiles Nambour may make changes to these T&C’S at any time without notice to ensure that we can continue our mission.
Becoming a member
- Complete an application form and pay an annual member fee.
- Applications that are completed correctly, paid in full and approved by Smiles Nambour are honoured and granted dental cover.
- Application details that you submit are accurate.
- You must select your type of cover correctly on your application: Single, Dual, Family.
- Plans are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be the primary member.
- You will be given a copy of your application for your records.
- Premiums must be paid in full.
- 1.5% surcharge if paying via credit card.
- Plans Expire one year after date of signed application.
- Savings Plan cannot be used with any other offer, Health Insurance, Third party finance, Work Cover or Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Members may be required to show identification.
- Members are guaranteed a same day emergency appointment at Smiles Nambour if the member notifies us via telephone prior to 9:00am on the day.
Dentistry at Smiles Nambour
Smiles Nambour is the perfect choice for dental care in the Nambour area. We provide top-notch dental services of all kinds to patients of every age! Our professional staff is dedicated to providing you with personalised, quality and affordable dental care.
A visit to Smiles Nambour is an investment in your dental health and attractive smile!
Call (07) 5441 4438 or visit us at 4/104 Currie St in Nambour.