If you are missing a tooth or teeth, dental implants are often the most effective and useful treatment.
With titanium roots and natural-looking crowns, implants give you back your teeth, and dental implants can last a lifetime.
However, the initial cost of a dental implant can be a bit daunting.
At Smiles Nambour, we are happy to report that we have an answer for patients who want to get dental implants, but are concerned about the price.
Smiles Nambour offers zipMoney for qualifying patients!
Let’s take a closer look.
Implants and payment
Have you lost a tooth, teeth, or even all your teeth? If you have, you could be a candidate for dental implants, a life-changing and permanent restoration for missing teeth.
At Smiles Nambour, we offer single tooth and multiple teeth replacement using implants. We also use implants to anchor dental appliances such as dentures or bridges.
All other things being equal, dental implants are the best treatment to replace a tooth. However, as we have mentioned, they are comparatively expensive.
The good news is we have an instalment plan that may help you restore your teeth!
If you are 18 or over and earn $300 weekly, you may be eligible. A quick credit check verifies if you are eligible. After that, you can focus on getting the dental treatment you need.
Let’s take a closer look at dental implants and zipMoney to see how they can combine to restore your teeth and give you full eating and speaking function!
Why dental implants?
Dental implants have many advantages, including:
- Better appearance.Dental implants appear and function like your teeth. And because they are designed to fuse to the bone, they become permanent.
- Improved comfort.Implants remove the grinding, slipping, and aggravation of removable dentures.
- Improved speech. Dental implants let you speak clearly, with no worry about hissing, lisping, or shifting dentures.
- Easier eating. Dental implants work exactly like natural teeth. You can eat your favourite foods with confidence and no discomfort.
- Improved self-esteem.Dental implants give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require grinding down other teeth. Individual implants also allow access between teeth for normal oral hygiene practices.
- Implants are extremely long-lived, often lasting for a lifetime.
What is zipMoney?
zipMoney is a secure and convenient way to spread out the expense of dental care.
You can receive treatment when you need it, with the flexibility to pay in more economical instalments. Applying is simple – it’s online and typically takes three minutes or less!
What are the benefits?
- zipMoney is simple, safe, and easy to use.
- Up to 12 months’ interest-free for each payment to your dental health provider.
- Once the account is opened, payment is authorised when a clinic requests a login to your zipMoney account to authorise payment. Sign in to your digital wallet, confirm, and pay.
- No deposit necessary. Apply for an account limit that will cover the entire cost of treatment. Unused funds remain as a credit in your account, for future use.
- The virtual account can be used for dental costs. Credit cards or other loans are not needed.
- zipMoney lets you get the treatment you need while spreading the cost over time.
Who Can Apply?
Any Australian resident or over 18 years old, who is employed, can apply.
What Else Should I Know?
zipMoney must be paid back on time. Failure to do so can harm your credit rating.
Although zipMoney is initially interest-free, interest does accrue after the no-interest period (the period varies). To keep track of your account, you can use your digital wallet, at your convenience.
How do I get/use zipMoney?
Step one – Complete a short online application and receive a decision in seconds.
Step two – Use your zipMoney balance to pay for your implants. Get needed treatments now, and pay the balance due over time.
Step three – Set up repayments to work with your lifestyle. Payments can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or one-off (Minimum of $40 a month).
Are you looking to avoid fees? Just pay your balance before the statement due date. No balance, no fees. It’s only $6 per month for as long as you have an outstanding balance.
Find out more about zipMoney here:
zipMoney Patient Care: (02) 8294 2345
Apply here: https://info.zipmoney.com.au/MediPlan/health.html
Dentistry at Smiles Nambour
Smiles Nambour is your choice for dental care in the Nambour area. We give top-notch dental services to patients of every age!
Our professional staff is dedicated to providing you with personalised, quality dental care.
Smiles Nambour offers a comprehensive array of general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services for you and your loved ones.
Dental Health Week Promotion
$199 for Checkup, Clean and Full Mouth X-rays for the month of August 2019 to celebrate Dental Health Week!
Call us today on (07) 5441 4438 or visit us at 4/104 Currie St in Nambour.