Someone said, “The shortest distance between two people is a smile”. In a world where everyone is often stressed and exhausted, smiling seems to be the only thing that can light up any room and lift your mood in a very effortless and genuine way. The more pleasant and elegant-looking your smile is, the greater your chance of having an unforgettable impression on other people.
Cosmetic dental treatments are designed to improve your smile and overall oral health. The modern approach in cosmetic dentistry makes it the most well liked branch in dentistry as it concentrates on creating healthy and beautiful smiles for patients with dental aesthetic issues. At Smiles Nambour, we take pride in offering you the most sophisticated cosmetic dental treatments that aim to give your smile an excellent transformation.
Snap-On Smile is an easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It is for just about anyone. It is a great alternative to partial dentures with no hooks or without filling your mouth with plastic
Getting a Snap-On Smile only requires two quick and painless visits with no drilling, no needles. It simply snaps in and out over your natural teeth.
It is an excellent choice for:
- Gaps and missing teeth
- Stained or discoloured teeth
- Worn, broken or uneven teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Anyone who simply just wants better functioning or nicer looking teeth
- Anyone who shows too much gums
Please visit our office for consultation regarding your own Snap-On Smile.
Veneers are the more permanent and durable restorations equivalent to Composite Resin Bonding. Veneers are thin porcelain shells shaped exactly like your teeth and are applied to the area needing improvement. The porcelain is tinted to match and enhance your smile.
- On the first dental visit, the teeth are prepared by removing a thin layer of enamel. An impression of your mouth is made, to serve as a model for the dental lab. The lab expert sculpts extremely thin ceramic shells, which will be bonded to your teeth.
- During the second visit, the dentist etches the surface of your teeth with a mild acid, and applies a bonding agent to the newly textured surface. The thin veneers are applied to the teeth and held fast by the bonding agent. Veneers are beautiful and last many years. Maintenance of your veneers includes good oral hygiene and regular professional cleanings.
Benefits of Improving Your Smile
A beautiful and improved smile created by your cosmetic dentist in Sunshine Coast has many benefits. Here’s why having a healthy, beautiful smile is your greatest advantage:
- Makes you look younger
- Boosts your confidence
- Easily connect with other people without hesitation
- Helps you stay positive
- Alleviates stress and lowers blood pressure
- Improves your immune system
- Makes you more responsible to your oral health and dental hygiene
Celebrity-like Smiles Here at Smiles Nambour
If you want to know how our cosmetic dental treatments can help improve your smile, don’t hesitate to visit your trusted cosmetic dentist in Sunshine Coast here at Smiles Nambour. A beautiful smile created by a dental professional dramatically improves your appearance, so you will look great and feel good about yourself. Get that perfect smile you’ve been dreaming of and see us for a one-of-a-kind smile makeover. Call us today on (07) 5441 4438 or simply book your appointment online.