For many, having a picture-perfect smile, where teeth sparkle in whiteness and their position is seamlessly aligned, is a dream come true. If you don’t have a great smile today, you have two options. You can choose to keep and be contented with your imperfect smile, or make the smile of your dreams become a reality.
A smile makeover is the best solution for your cosmetic dental needs. If you are self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth and gums, which makes you hesitant to smile in public, consult your Sunshine Coast dentist for an excellent smile transformation.
There are many different treatments included in a smile makeover, and each of them can offer dramatic results in as little as one day.
Cosmetic Dental Issues Treated by a Smile Makeover
There are various reasons why the aesthetics of your teeth have been damaged over time. The source could be due to the negligence of good dental care or any type of dental injuries. It is a good thing that a smile makeover can address a wide spectrum of aesthetic flaws, which includes the following issues:
- Tooth discolouration
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Eroded or deformed teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Spaces or gaps between teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Uneven gum line
Do you have any of the abovementioned smile issues? If yes, then you are a good candidate for a smile makeover. As long as you have good oral and overall oral health, your dentist will suggest the procedure and perform one or more smile makeover treatments depending on your case.
Sunshine Coast Smile Makeover Treatments
Here at Smiles Nambour, we offer a wide selection of cosmetic and restorative treatments that can be integrated into your smile makeover. The advancement in smile makeovers enables your dentist to combine several procedures to achieve the healthy white smile you want. The following are some of the most popular treatments included in a smile makeover:
For stained teeth:
- Philips Zoom Whitening – teeth whitening is a very popular cosmetic dental treatment. There are two ways to whiten your teeth: in-office whitening and take-home teeth whitening. To ensure the effectiveness and safety while whitening your teeth at home, your dentist will give you specific instructions and sufficient guidance in using the product.
For misaligned teeth:
- Invisalign – a good alternative method to traditional braces. A clear invisible retainer aligns your teeth so you will have not only great smiles, but also better oral hygiene.
For gummy smiles as well as worn or uneven teeth:
- Snap-On Smile – it is an easy and painless way to achieve beautiful, intact smile. Snap-on smile is a great alternative to dentures, and ideal for patients who have missing teeth, crowded teeth and stained teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – these are thin porcelain shells that match the colour and shape of your ideal teeth. Porcelain veneers are bonded to teeth to mask their imperfections and offer you a stunning smile that will last for many years.
Do You Need a Smile Makeover in Sunshine Coast?
To know if smile makeover is the best treatment for your smile, consult your cosmetic dentist at Smiles Nambour in Sunshine Coast for a comprehensive assessment of your condition. We take a unique approach in enhancing your smile. Our dental professionals ensure that aside from getting a great-looking smile, your oral health is also protected and improved. Our highly skilled dental team is passionate about creating exceptional smiles by offering you top-notch smile makeover treatments we believe you greatly need.