A ѕmіlе is the mоѕt аttrасtіvе thіng a реrѕоn can wеаr, аnd hаvіng hеаlthу whіtе teeth allows оnе to соmfоrtаblу show off thаt ѕmіlе. It is оnе оf thе best wауѕ tо mаkе a good іmрrеѕѕіоn. A person саn оbtаіn that dаzzlіng ѕmіlе in mаnу ways by getting white teeth thrоugh practising some basic oral health.
- Brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day. Don’t think that the way you do it now and have done it for years is a perfect way. Check with your dentist next time you visit and ask him his opinion.
- Use normal toothpaste with fluoride. Advertising has us searching the supermarket shelves for the next, you-beaut toothpaste we saw advertised on TV. The ads always show people with brilliant smiles, just like you want. Stick to the one you like best.
- Use a fluoride mouthwash. The fact is that fluoride hardens the teeth enamel as well as killing a few billion bacteria and sweetening your breath. Nothing beats a fresh smelling mouth as well.
- Check in with your dentist. Love them or hate them, dentists know their stuff and are the best people to check your teeth regularly. They will remove the tough stuff like plaque and tartar that has stuck to your teeth like a sucker fish to a shark. If you have any other problems that may rear their ugly heads later on, your dentist will tell you.
- Avoid teeth-staining food and liquids. Everything in moderation is the key to healthy living. Drinks like coffee, tea, and wine might be high on your list of ‘loves’ but take it easy. They are affecting your teeth colour.
- Quit smoking. There’s nothing like a drag of nicotine into your lungs to relax you, right? Undoubtedly, but add emphysema and yellow teeth to the mix, plus a general feeling of ill health and question your sanity as you smoke.
All of these practices will help you get your whitest and brightest natural smile. If you are still not satisfied, visit Smiles Nambour in Sunshine Coast and let us examine your teeth thoroughly.
We can recommend the best solution for you. Contact us today!
Same Day Appointment Available, Request it Now! Call us today on (07) 5441 4438
or simply book your appointment online.